Superside is growing fast and we're currently looking to expand our engineering team with a bunch of talented and product-driven engineers. Superside is looking for a talented, driven and ambitious Senior UX Designer to join our talented growing team.🙌🏻
Our vision is to bring the future of work to life and flood the world with beautiful, intuitive design - all while building a creative platform the likes of which the world has not yet seen. And we want your help.
Born out of Norway and the US, Superside since 2015 grown to more than 200 employees located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. Superside is a remote scale-up building a design workflow and collaboration platform while delivering mind-blowing creative work to some of the most innovative companies in the industry. By building customizable managed workflows and communication technology, we are changing the way the world creates and collaborates at scale.
We have the backing and momentum to do it - Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital are all supporting our vision, and over the last year, Superside has grown over 250 percent. Through our platform, Superside has attracted some of the world’s largest brands, such as Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co.
Growing our engineering and product team is just the next step in this exciting journey and one that will lead to our biggest achievements yet.
Check out the video below to get a sneak peak of our DesignOps platform and a look and feel of the product you'll be working on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZc10j_eDo
What You'll Do
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams partnering with engineering, design and product folks finding solutions to design challenges on a wide range of product areas
- Take ownership of design ideas through the research, ideation, wireframing & prototyping phases to the final well-polished and beautifully crafted experiences
- Be up to date with and apply best user-centered design practices to create industry leading experiences
- Make well-informed decisions based on deep understanding of customer needs and strategic business directions
- Conduct research, user interviews and usability tests as part of your design process to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Make use of and contribute to the evolution of our design system, translating abstract concepts to patterns of reusable interactions and components
- Know when to move fast by making low-fi sketches and when to apply attention to detail by producing pixel-perfect interfaces
We want to bring the future of work to life and flood the world with beautiful, intuitive design. And we want your help in doing both.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of full-time experience working in-house as a UX / product designer for digital or web-based products
- You have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, challenges and solutions in web-based products and/or mobile applications
- You are an expert in understanding customer needs, sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing existing designs
- You are proficient in UX design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Adobe design tools)
- You are a great communicator with excellent presentation, interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have strong leadership and teamwork skills and the ability to work together with design leads, engineers and other stakeholders as well as the confidence to communicate your ideas clearly
- You are primarily based in a time zone +/- 3 hours from UTC
Why join us?
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Work with talents from Spotify, Booking.com, Mail.ru, Yandex
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary and equity in the company
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity