Superside is looking for a talented, driven and ambitious Backend Engineer to join our talented growing team.
We are growing fast and need help to build our product into a great design platform that includes project management features, real time chat, staffing, file annotation and more.
Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, responsibility from day one and exciting learning opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement the features of the internal Superside app (Superspace) like the Superchat and the staffing system
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Knowledge of java and kotlin
- Knowledge of distributed programming/microservices
- Knowledge in algorithm and data structure
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Hard-working team player
- Fast and stable internet connection
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Superside is a fully remote tech-enabled creative company working with our clients through our leading in-house Design Operations platform, enabling seamless collaboration and efficient execution across all timezones. Today, we have 135 employees in 48 countries, including creatives and project managers from the top-tier global agencies, developers, sales, marketing and operations from all corners of the world
We form close partnerships with companies we respect, currently more than 140 clients, primarily US-based brands, including Amazon, Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Twitch, Kellogg’s, Cisco, Salesforce., and others, as well as scale-ups and future industry leaders.
Superside delivers a solution that is faster, better and more efficient than any of the existing agency solutions in the market today. We build advanced technology that enables our globally distributed team to work together 24/7 much more efficiently and robustly than traditional agencies through our platforms. We combine this with a data- and value driven approach to hiring, training, and performance management in a globally distributed organization and have built a significant competitive advantage in “smart recruiting”.
Superside was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to join the Y Combinator accelerator in Palo Alto, California. We have since received funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Slack Fund, Sam Altman, Alliance Venture and others. We are a fully remote company.
- Lambda Edge
- Next.js/ React
- Styled Components
- Sanity Headless CMS
- Spring Boot 2
- Hibernate/ AWS RDS / MySql
- Junit for testing
- AWS SQS/SNS, ECS, Cloudfront, Route53, EC2, S3, WAF, PageDuty, ParameterStore, ALB
If you think Superside is the right place for you, get in contact!
Please note that we receive many applications for this position and reply times will therefore vary. We screen applications continuously and will reach out to you as soon as we can after you have completed the assessments.