Time zones: EET (UTC +2)
SugarCRM is looking for a Release Manager to help us ship next generation of CRM solutions. This role is responsible for delivery of cloud-based product releases.
You will ensure success of our program in running current day-to-day release activities for cloud products. You will be part of the team responsible for planning, building, maintaining and operating release delivery that supports all product releases.
**Only candidates local to, and authorized to work in Romania are being considered at this time**
- Drive discussions to define and communicate release milestones, scope, scale and cross team dependencies.
- Collaborate with team to manage scope, risks and dependencies, and quality of the releases.
- Perform issue tracking and facilitate resolution.
- Create required release artifacts in Confluence for each release.
- Manage and coordinate release deployment and provide status.
- Manage release versions, stories, and bug tracking in JIRA
- Act as a gatekeeper for delivery into production by adherence to milestone, monitoring and tracking progress of scope and changes targeted for each release.
- Work with engineering and QA team to support setting up test environment
- Work with Support and Operation teams to ensure operational readiness
- 3+ years of software release management experience
- Good communications and presentation skills. Able to communicate technical issues effectively to the team
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Hands on experience in tools like JIRA and Confluence
- PMI or equivalent certification is strongly desired (but not mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Private medical and vision benefit coverage
- Health &Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Meal tickets
-We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!