Customer Support Representative
Storehouse In A Box
Headquarters: Detroit, Michigan
Must be located: USA
View all Storehouse In A Box jobs →
Description of the Position.
This work-from-home Customer Support Representative (“CSR”) opportunity is a permanent, part-time employee position, which will be paid a competitive hourly wage.
Please note: This is a work-from-home position. No travel is required. You may apply from within the US as long as you meet the requirements for the position.
Each day, CSRs interact with various customers from the different ecommerce sales platforms of Storehouse, mainly responding to emails from customers with inquiries. The CSR position may also include some telephone and online chat interactions. A CSR must be highly engaged with customers to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Our work-from-home CSRs stay connected with the rest of the Storehouse team with the assistance of various internet collaboration tools and telephone.
- CSRs spend a significant amount of time interacting with customers across various sales platforms, therefore, various communication tones and writing styles are required
- CSRs work with a highly driven team that is supportive, collaborative, and dedicated to excellence in every aspect of the business
- CSRs provide authentic, meaningful, human interactions
- CSRs make every customer feel heard, valued, and supported
- CSRs take ownership over the quality of their work and make an effort to improve
- CSRs recommend solutions to complex or escalated situations through research and critical thinking
- CSRs share relevant, strategic insights with our product, marketing, and technology teams regarding overall customer experience and service-related trends
- CSRs strive to exceed volume and quality goals
- CSRs sometimes take on special long or short-term projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer-centric industry
- Excellent Zendesk skills; 2 years’ minimum experience
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and web-based applications
- Exceptional written communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to manage workflow efficiently
- Willing and eager to support new channels as needed (e.g., social media)
- Experience with Cratejoy, MailChimp and subscription commerce is a plus
- Personal computer with remote networking capability that can be dedicated for CSR work
- Reliable internet connection, no less than 10 mbs (must have cable/dsl, no satellite or mobile hotspot)
- Available to work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Available to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays