Start Your Recovery, a leading resource for people struggling with substance use disorders, is looking for smart, experienced communicators with a passion for causes that matter and a commitment to making a difference.
This position will help raise awareness of important resources to support individuals struggling with mental health challenges and or substance use disorders.
Start Your Recovery distinguishes itself from other companies through our serious thirst for impact and our not-so-serious culture. Yes, we flex our muscles as creative experts, technologists, and marketers. But we’re also regular people who care about the human side of showing up for work each day. In other words, kidding around with colleagues (and real kids in our Zoom meetings!) is common, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Reaching out to potential partner organizations via email and cold call
• Conduct intro calls and meetings
• Request organizations share client materials and resources
Required qualifications include the following:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
• Excellent time and task management
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Compensation: $10-$15 USD per hour
How to apply: email us your resume and cover letter. In your email, tell us:
- How you exceed each of the job's three required qualifications
- Why you are interested in this position