Experienced Haskell Developer (Remote)
Headquarters: Pittsford, New York, United
View all Stack Builders jobs →
- Deliver high-quality code while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Maintain, refactor and add to an existing code base.
- Lead a team to tackle new projects when needed.
- Conduct code review and pairing.
- Communicate clearly and often about the project to us.
- Keep expectations clear with the client.
- When working with more junior developers support them and help them grow with clear, candid and respectful feedback.
For this position, we require a developer experienced in the use of Haskell, and front-end skills in FRP using tools like React, PureScript or similar. Experience working with Agile methodologies and a passion for delivering high-quality results.
To assess the quality of code you deliver, please submit a link to your GitHub or a similar page where we can see your personal projects. We will be looking for clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
- This position would require a commitment to provide 40 hours a week (occasional vacations off with previous notice are fine).
- A high English level is a must since we value strong communication skills and conduct all our work using this language.
Strong learning culture
Regular pairing sessions
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
Apply for this position
If interested, please apply through our site confirming your availability for full-time work. This position is not open to agencies. For Ecuadorian citizens, please apply through our portal for any full-time employee positions that may be available.