Are you someone who is driven by quality, good practices, and want to be in the most versatile community for developers? We are looking for a remote contractor with a very solid Python background and experience working with agile teams. If this sparks your interest, this is the right place for you!
Stack Builders is a software consultancy working with international clients. We value intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and great programming abilities. You’ll be joining an excellence-driven and collaborative team where everyone plays an essential role and takes ownership of their work while creating software that changes people’s lives!
As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are committed to continuing to build better software for better living. As we all work to adapt, we are reminded that focusing on the values of empathy and community enables us all to be the best versions of ourselves.
What specific abilities should the candidate have?
- Deliver readable and testable code while meeting and exceeding client expectations. We will be looking for a clean, well-structured OOP code written in Python as well as test-driven development practices.
- Experience working with Flask and SQLAlchemy.
- Must be comfortable building external API integrations, as well as be proficient with message queue technologies and extensive relational database (MySQL or MariaDB) experience including performance problem-solving skills.
- A high English level is a must since we value strong communication skills and conduct all our work using this language.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and assertive communication skills. Creative and pragmatic mind to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- Availability to work full time during EST time zone work hours.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- Strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers