At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, UI/UX design, machine learning, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year and a near-perfect placement rate for our program graduates.
The Program Operations team is accountable for delivering on the Springboard student promise - to ensure that students are fully supported throughout their Springboard journey - from their orientation to the signed job offer! The team is looking for a Technical Program Manager to oversee key components of our design courses to ensure our students are developing the necessary skills to achieve a successful job outcome. Strong candidates will have deep experience as hiring managers for mid-entry level design roles; experience providing actionable feedback on design portfolios; and a desire to manage small communities of key stakeholders in the student’s learning journey.
- Oversee multiple programs such as the project evaluators and mock interviews to ensure they are driving student success.
- Recruit and manage small communities of portfolio reviewers, mock interviewers, and other key roles to meet student demand
- Identify, assess, prioritize, and execute improvements to existing processes and systems that increase the impact of these programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product and Course Development teams to support curriculum updates and product launches as part of these programs
- Leverage data and understanding of employment landscape to ensure these programs are up to industry hiring standards
- UX/UI designer with at least 3 years of experience
- Experience leading and/or supporting hiring processes across multiple design roles and understanding of what determines a high quality hire for entry level designer positions
- Exceptional at delivering actionable feedback
- Effective program manager with an understanding of how to launch, iterate and improve
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong project management skills
- Biased toward action and results-driven - you care about outputs and outcomes
- Strong relationship-builder who can work cross-functionally, building bridges and trust across teams
- Think quickly on your feet and handle pressure with ease
- Excellent (clear, concise, confident) written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience in education, edtech, or an education bootcamp
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget
, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.