Full-time frontend-focused engineering role, build the early version of Spoke in React, Node.js and related tech. Hub in Berlin but remote also possible. Competitive salary + stock options.
🏢 We are Spoke
Work is broken. There’s more noise, more Zoom, more duplicate work. Employees and managers alike have less visibility than ever. People are spending 60% of their time on work coordination.
Spoke fixes work. It’s not a painkiller or a vitamin. It’s a cure. Spoke integrates directly into the places that people work and utilizes AI to smartly summarize and share information, giving teams their time back. Endless updates, tedious stakeholder reporting, and constant alignment meetings are a thing of the past.
We are looking for a frontend-focused Product Engineer to join the team and work with us to build the first version of the product (and the many iterations that follow).
We believe that you should own a part of what you build and so offer a competitive salary and stock options. We have an office in Berlin but support remote work anywhere in a ±3 hour time difference, and already have team members in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and the UK.
🚀 About the role
Bring Spoke to life by building software to solve users problems. Work as a key member of our small, highly focused team, to deliver iteratively by working closely with design and product.
- Estimate scope, define requirements and plan architecture
- Ship features and iterate quickly based on user-feedback
- Collaborate with product and design to shape the vision of what we're building
- Build the Spoke webapp MVP and beyond
- Work across the tech stack to fix and build wherever needed
- Build a great engineering culture that balances quality and speed
IMPORTANT: Please mention the words "ROAD DRINK JOURNEY" in your application to show that you read the job post. This is a feature to avoid spam applications.
📈 We offer
- Full-time role with competitive salary
- Own a part of the company with stock options
- Choose to work remote or in-person
- Drinks, snacks, team lunches
- Additional perks
👩🏽💻 Your profile
- You have 3+ years experience as a software engineer with a focus on frontend development
- You have experience working with React and building beautiful webapps
- You are excited to build AI-driven solutions
- You build with the customer in mind
- You are impact-focused and care about delivering quickly
- You're comfortable working in a small, agile team
- You produce high-quality code with strong architectural design
- You're comfortable jumping into different engineering challenges to solve problems and remove blockers
🏆 We'd be particularly delighted to hear from groups that are typically under-represented in the tech field, including but not limited to LGBTQIA, BiPoC, people with a migration background, people with disabilities. We value you for all the things that make you who you are!