Full Stack Engineer
Headquarters: Irvine, CA
Must be located: U.S.A
Visit company website
View all SourceStrike jobs
SourceStrike is an engineering solutions company built by engineers for engineers. We work with clients to augment their existing engineering staff, or to provide full white-glove engineering services. Joining our company will give you exposure to various technologies and challenges. You will be joining a team with expertise spanning the entire tech stack. We want hungry developers that care about building great solutions without the corporate BS.
By working remotely, we expect a great deal of autonomy, ownership, and communication. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is confident in their skills and is a solid team player.
- Developing new user-facing features using various front-end frameworks
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Fluent in Node.js, and Express.js
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and DOM manipulation
- Understanding of the W3C guidelines including ARIA and accessibility
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following front-end frameworks (Angular, React.js, Vue.js, or Ember)
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following back-end frameworks (Next.js, Nuxt.js, or Nest.js)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6+)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai/Sinon or Jasmine/Jest/Enzyme)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization
- Freedom to work anywhere in the U.S. compatible with a PST work schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
- Platinum Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Career Development
- Work Life Balance
- Collaborative work environment
- Awesome coworkers
Note: Applicants that are US citizens or Green Card holders will only be considered for the position at this time.
If interested, please email your resume and any specific salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.