Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Calling talented software engineers in the EU (or similar timezone) that want to join an ambitious, fast pace startup. This position is focused on developing new server back-end with Python interfaces between Web and AI/ML back ends. An important secondary component is the continued support and development of the server-side Web application (PHP) . You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for contributing to the full software development life cycle; from conception to deployment. Our team is growing and there are opportunities to contribute in all areas of the development and deployment process.
We don't focus on brain teasers, puzzles or the coding trivia. We want to know cool stuff you have done, the problems you have solved, and your thoughts on the often crazy but wonderful field of of software development.
We are seeking a single individual so please no teams / software houses.
- This is a salaried position
- Flexible position with room for growth and the ability to help define the tools, systems and deployment techniques used.
- Work remote in an environment under your control (or company provided co-working)
- Define your hours and holidays, within a range agreed by the team and your manager
- Work in a very smart, creative and ambitious team
- Working on Soundsnap.com and Beatopia.com which are high traffic/ high usage products
- Good Phantom Stock Equity package
- Salary range: € 65.000 to € 80.000 per year, depending on experience
- Experience working remote as a full time contractor and the infrastructure to support that
- Has contributed to and supported a production application in Python and/or PHP
- Soundsnap is a long-life product, experience in low-risk development strategies is a plus
- Is very skilled with Python as used for Internet delivered services.
- Skilled with performance tuning API call handling
- Moderately skilled in PHP
- At least moderate knowledge of Tensor Flow (1.15+) based applications as used by Web services
- Experience with Cloud based deployments a plus, Google Cloud another plus
- Able to work in small teams
- Able to contribute to discussions regarding architectural, tooling, libraries and design