“...solar power will be the single largest source of electricity generation… People do not understand the magnitude of the business. It’s really very, very significant.”
- Elon Musk
Once a fringe technology “going solar” is now mainstream. It took over 30 years for the first 1 million solar installations to be completed. It only took another 3 years to install the second million. Over the next 2 years another 1 million homes will go solar and there are 90 million American households to go after that!
With rapid growth, mainstream adoption, and a presidential mandate to hit a 100% clean-energy economy by 2050 comes massive investment and opportunity in the space. Installation companies are growing quickly, making them hungry for even more growth.The technology is dialed, the installation process is clean, but it’s still a challenge to find customers. Since customers that convert into sales are the lifeblood of any company, sales leads are the raw tool that unleashes massive growth for solar installers.
Finding qualified customers: that’s what we do at SolarLeadFactory.
SolarLeadFactory has helped over 1 million homeowners looking to buy solar. We have helped hundreds of solar installers grow their businesses - and aim to help hundreds more.
We're more than just a 'lead-gen company': Our business is built on a proprietary software platform allowing us to deliver a best in class product and innovate constantly. We have in-house developers, digital marketing experts, and data scientists relentlessly driving the product forward.
Our mission: to unlock consumer demand for solar power.
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to be part of a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our core values including “Work that Matters”, “Make Learning the Key Metric”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master your Craft”.
In order to be successful in this position you must be skilled, highly organized, efficient, proactive, analytical, tech savvy, and an excellent communicator.
Do you want to learn? To grow? To make a difference?
- Key Skills:
- 2+ years experience working with software testing
- 2+ years experience testing web and mobile user interface-based products
- Proven experience of testing life cycle of complex software products
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced experience with Performance Testing tools and functional concepts
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Chrome DevTools, Jest, Trello etc.
- Proficiency with basic SQL
- Core Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Efficient, fast-moving, doer
- Ambition to grow
- Problem solving, ability to find solutions, and getting things done
We're primary looking for a full-time tester however we're open to considering part-time (20h) per week with the right fit.
If you’re excited about playing a critical role in our value stream by both clearing out our weekly QA testing queue as well as improving our QA testing process through automated testing, this role could be for you.
On a weekly basis our product team builds features or improves on existing functionality that serves our customers, internal stakeholders, and homeowners who are trying to go solar. In other words, there is a wide variety of product pieces spanning the full stack that need to be tested and delivered each week.
This role will be critical to keeping our delivery pipeline moving, and the primary goal will be to clear out our QA Testing queue by testing features and working with our developers, product team, and internal stakeholders to ship product features.
You will be supported by and work with our development and product teams.
What you get out of this:
- Competitive salary
- Results driven organization
- Remote location - work from anywhere on a North American time zone (we did this from day 1, long before COVID)
- Your input matters! We look for the BEST. Period.
- Work in an amazing industry. Your friends & family will say “woah, that’s cool!”
- Fast-growing, fun-loving company. Get on the rocketship now!
We are shaking up our industry and working day in and day out to get solar on everyone’s roof. Come shape your future & the future of the world.
If you’re game to make a big difference and reap the rewards, come join us!