Freelance Content Writer/Editor for a Social Media Magazine // Remote
Headquarters: New York, New York
View all Social Hub jobs →
SocialHub is a German software that offers a social media management solution for companies. Among our currently 250 customers from Germany are large enterprises such as Deutsche Bahn, Volkswagen or Haribo but also small agencies, NPOs and government institutions.
In addition, we are the publishers of "SocialHub Mag", the most important social media magazine for social media professionals in Germany. SocialHub Mag features interviews, best practices and tips on social media marketing topics with a fresh design. It is currently being published three times a year with a print circulation of 11,500 and over 2,000 online downloads per edition.
You can download all issues for free here. As we are expanding internationally with our software, we believe that our magazine should do the same! Therefore, we are planning an international edition of our social media magazine and we are looking for a freelance content writer/editor who will start by the end of 2018/beginning of 2019.
- You write stories for the international SocialHub Mag
- You organize and conduct interviews with social media experts
- You manage and develop a network with these experts
- You develop and provide story and content ideas for the magazine
- You research best practice cases, social media examples and interview partners and reach out to them for interviews and features.
- You are an English native speaker
- You are a social media expert/have a background in social media/previous work experience in the social media marketing industry
- You have a network of social media professionals in companies, agencies or NGOs in your market
- You have proof of your writing skills/editorial skills of social media articles (please send at least 3 links or examples/references!)
- You are able to write editorial, knowledge-based, in-depth articles on current social media management topics (tips regarding social media best practices, social media trends, platforms etc.) as well as conducting interviews with relevant social media professionals from your market on best practices, strategies, campaigns etc., and sourcing guest articles.
You will get:
- An awesome team and a productive, relaxed working atmosphere
- Remote and freelance work (paid per article/hour)
- Great team events (for 2019: Prague and Rome)
- Fun, fun, fun!
If this sounds good to you, please message us with your CV and writing samples/references. We are looking forward to your response!
The SocialHub Team