is the world’s largest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scaling e-commerce brands transform one-time sales into repeat, loyal customers. Over 60,000 brands use Smile to turn transactional purchasers into passionate repeat shoppers.
We’re celebrating explosive growth and need your help empowering every entrepreneur to grow their brand and build lasting relationships with their customers. We are a remote-first company, and we believe you should be able to work from anywhere. We have team members working from home offices across the globe, and our team has never been more connected. Tell us where you'd like to work when you apply!
About the Product Team:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play an integral role in the product team as a key contributor across our cross-functional, autonomous product squads. Together, we identify significant market opportunities and develop strategies to unlock as much value as we possibly can for our users. We’re always looking to develop a clearer picture of our place in the market, the differentiated value we can offer, and where we’re headed. We strive to communicate these to our growing user base as well.
About the Role:
You are passionate about small businesses and e-commerce, and you value being a part of the team that builds exceptional products that help entrepreneurs. You will build the product marketing function from the ground up, working cross-functionally to bring the voice of our users into product development, awareness, and adoption. Smile is a fast-growing scale-up; our ideal candidate has been a key part of hyper-growth teams in the past.
What you'll help us achieve:
- Define and evolve our product positioning, branding, and messaging
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for all new products and features
- Define and execute programs that improve adoption, usage, and upgrades
- Take an experimentation-driven approach to various aspects of product marketing
- Cultivate merchant insights to inform your product marketing strategy
- Become the expert on our market, and support research to gain insight into key competitive factors.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a high-growth saas environment
- Unafraid to challenge the status quo to do things differently / better
- A master communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can effectively simplify complex subjects.
- Collaborative by nature, you can across teams to deliver results.
- Data-oriented and able to bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
- A marketer with email marketing experience
- Passionate about helping as many entrepreneurs as possible!
Bonus if you have:
- Global experience, either in a multi-national product organization, in markets other than North America, or with teams distributed across the world.
- Hands-on entrepreneurial experience.
- B2B as well as B2C marketing experience.