Customer Success Specialist
View all Smartjobboard jobs →
SmartJobBoard is a SaaS platform that allows anyone to start and grow a job board business. More than 450 job board owners around the world trust SmartJobBoard to power their websites.
Behind SmartJobBoard there is a remote team of like-minded professionals, whose goal is to build the best job board platform on the planet!
Our main values are: simplicity, great design, and innovation.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced customer care professional who’s passionate about SaaS businesses, shares our values, open-minded, self-motivated and can learn fast.
The role is full-time.
The preferred working hours are 8am - 5pm EST, Mon - Fr, but we’re pretty flexible on the schedule.
Your location doesn’t matter much as long as you’re comfortable working effectively during EST working hours.
Competitive compensation based on experience .
What you’ll do
- Answer customer requests through our help desk platform or phone
- Assisting customers with configuring and running their job board websites
- Assisting customers with design changes for their websites (CSS/HTML)
- Creating articles in our knowledgebase
- Contribute to the product development with the rest of the team
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2+ years experience working in a similar role in a SaaS or hosting company
- Great communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Good experience in DNS configuration
- Basic experience in using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of any popular website builders would be a plus (e.g. Wordpress, Shopify, Weebly).
Apply for this position
https://smartjobboard.typeform.com/to/bFH2Og Please don’t apply if you don’t have any CSS and DNS knowledge at all. These are essential skills for this role.