Content Marketing Manager
Must be located: Europe, North America
Visit company website
View all smartbnb jobs
🤔What this position is about 🤔
Smartbnb is a product that has grown organically, essentially through word of mouth (the Best Kind of Marketing™). We now have users to educate about our product, a community to nurture, and a brand to project, and we need professionals to make it happen at scale.
⭐️ What you will do: ⭐️
• Help us execute a strong thought leadership strategy at the intersection of artificial intelligence, short-term rentals and passive income.
• Combine excellent written content with numbers and data, whether for data stories, A/B testing, or measuring the impact of your work on your audience.
• Developing and implementing strategies for acquisition, activation and retention, in collaboration with the entire team, in a quickly evolving product.
• Build success stories in partnership with current users.
• Work with PR partners to create valuable content to push for media.
• Spearhead the team effort to write more content.
✅ What you will need to succeed: ✅
• Independent: you are self-motivated, take initiative, and are a strong communicator. You are results-driven and willing to learn and improve yourself.
• Team Player: You will need to work with everyone in the team, on the Engineering and Product team, as well as the Customer Success and Sales team. You understand that the first level of being team player is to complete your objectives.
• Treasure Hunter: You have experience with content generation (create high value content) but also able to handle data to discover hidden opportunities and measure impact.
• Great Writer: You have excellent written skills in English. You can adapt content for each audience (whether they are more casual or corporate) and understand the difference.
• Hockey player: You know hockey, especially hockey sticks. 🏒
🍰 Brownie points: 🍰
- You can write in several languages (French would be quite special to us).
- You have already created a community (on social networks, forum...).
- You have created content (text or video) for an online course.
- You can write technical content (product documentation, API documentation) with a focus on clarity and precision.
(Let us know how many 🍰 you deserve.)
🎉 What we offer: 🎉
• Competitive salary, including significant profit sharing.
• Ample paid leave, in addition to maternity and paternity leave.
• A great support structure: we are here for you.
• Flexible contract. You will work independently where you are most productive and happiest, with flexible weekday hours.
• All the resources and tools that you need to succeed
• Join a fast-growing startup, be part of the force that shapes the company in the years to come!
We are solving global short-term rental automation. Are you in?
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.