Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
What's my mission?
We're looking for a partnerships expert with previous experience in building win/win strategic relationships in a similar context of a B2B SaaS business.
You responsibilities will include:
- Research relevant partners, identify key players and influencers in our market.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with Slite.
- Maintain great ongoing relationships with partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with our guidelines, policies and budget.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and/or publications.
- Measure and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Support other marketing initiative.
What do I need?
- You have previous working experience in the role for 2 to 4 years.
- You are a great communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail.
- You have a strong networking aptitude and like to make new friends.
- You have excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- You know how to negotiate and build win/win deals.
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills.
- You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, developing and presenting ideas in a larger cross-functional team context.
- You have worked remotely in the past, it animates you and you actively want to have an impact in this field and its perception.
- You have a professional level of english, ideally you can speak additional languages.
BONUS - you have some experience with managing successful affiliate programs.
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 35 days PTO + Public Holidays
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: co-working or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team Off-Slites every 4 months.
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!