Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, CEST (UTC +2)
Slite by essence is a product company, and it's why in many regards our biggest opportunities today lie in our go-to-market.
We're looking for an outstanding person to build the Customer Success team and help our customers to make the most out of Slite and spread the adoption across every teams.
What's my mission?
We're looking for an outstanding person to build Customer Success team and help our customers to make the most out of Slite so they the adoption spread across teams.
This role starts as an Individual Contributor, the time for you to experiment and build the strategy so you can then build and hire the customer success team.
- Onboard & educate new customers to ensure great retention.
- Surface opportunities across customers for revenue expansion.
- Maintain a low level of churn.
- Build the future customer Success team.
- Run experiments & drive Customer Success where it can have the most impact.
- Build the best customer lifecycle and touch points for our customer segmentation
- Adopt a consultative approach and become an expert of thoughtful work practices to inspire our customers & get them ready for the future of work.
- Constantly learn about what could help us bring more value to our users and synthesise these learnings for the rest of the team.
Eventually as one of the early member of Slite, you'll be be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we're convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
Who will I be working with?
Brieuc - Head of Sales & Customer Experience
Nadav - Senior Account Executive
Iria - Sales Development Representative
Alexandria - Customer Support Lead
Mathieu - Customer support
- 5+ years experience of building relationships and simultaneously expanding a high volume of accounts for a wide range of customers, ideally with a SaaS product.
- 3+ years experience hiring and managing a team.
- An ambitious self-starter with a real entrepreneurial mindset who’s eager to help building our business from scratch.
- An experimentation & analytical mindset to develop learnings and elaborate suggestions to improve our business.
- Consultative approach; ability to educate & challenge customers on their work practice.
- Outstanding customer empathy & ability to listen.
- Passion for productivity tools
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
- You are based in Europe.
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 35 days PTO + Public Holidays
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: co-working or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team Off-Slites every 4 months.
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Before applying, please, read carefully the follow information and check out the different setups depending on where you are based.
-> Hiring process FAQ
-> Contractual Agreements, benefits and perksDiversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!