To start because we all hate finding the perfect position in the wrong timezone. While this position is remote, we’re looking for someone who will have significant overlap (at least 5 hours) with Central European Time during a typical workday. We’re not hiring from locations that require a graveyard shift to make the overlap happen.
At Sleeknote, we’re looking for someone that will bridge the gap between design and development. As Brad Frost
, we would like to talk with you.
Here are some things we’re looking for:
- You understand UX principles and best practices but may not spend your time conducting research, creating flows, and planning scenarios.
- You have developed a UI Component Framework that creates consistent coding standards (HTML & CSS) for other frontend developers.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics but may not spend your time pouring over font pairings, comparing color palettes, or creating illustrations and icons.
- You understand the importance of backend development but may not spend your time writing backend logic, spinning up servers, load testing, etc.
What we expect from our UX Developer:
- You will spend most of your day in a code editor and have expert knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- After looking at or implementing a design you see the UX problems and know what needs to be done to fix them
- Can talk about usability, and simplicity with designers and developers
- Can create or update a design when needed
Even if you don’t feel you are a perfect fit for everything described, please apply as we are excited to hear from people looking to grow.