Full Stack Engineer (Frontend Focused)
Headquarters: Aarhus, Denmark
Visit company website
View all Sleeknote jobs
As a frontend focused full stack engineer, You’ll work on everything from a beautiful UI to server-side applications.
You value the craft of writing code but realize the user experience is just as important. You’ll design and implement features of all sizes, contribute to key architectural decisions, and collaborate to improve the whole team.
We need someone who can think deeply about complex problems and work with others to arrive at simple and effective solutions.
You’ll collaborate with all other departments to ensure our product meets the needs of our users.
We’re rapidly growing and our user-base is expanding internationally – so your product will reach millions. With this growth, we’re looking for a creative and experienced full-stack engineer to join our team.
We have some unique problems to solve so if you have experience in the following we want to talk to you:
- Flexible yet easy to use HTML editor. All our campaigns are built using a visual editor so our customers don’t need to know how to code
- Pros and cons of various AWS lambda/serverless application architecture best practices
In this role you will:
- Use frontend technologies like ES6, HTML, and CSS to build modern, scalable web applications
- Share what you’ve learned about crafting amazing user experiences with your teammates so we can all grow faster
- While most of the work will be focused on the frontend you will have opportunities to solve problems across the entire stack so experience with, or desire to use, back-end technologies like C#, Python, SQL hosted in AWS (Server/Serverless/Lambda) is desired
- Participate in technical architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
- Work with teammates across the company to build a plan and to drive complex features from start to finish
- Express yourself technically as well as socially in written English. We have multiple nationalities and remote employees
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You take pride in the things you build, from the visual polish of the user experience to the reliability of backend services
- You thrive in an environment that believes prototypes speak louder than detailed specs
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
- You are opinionated but know how to make compromises
- You can work independently but know when to ask questions because collaboration leads to better solutions
Apply For This Position
At Sleeknote, you will be a part of a team of engineers who work together to build breathtaking experiences for our user.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://sleeknote.com/about/. Reach out and share your story with us!
Interested? We hope you are.
We receive a lot of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Sleeknote and if your experience aligns to some of the unique problems we’ve highlighted.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.