We’re looking for a friendly, helpful and tech-savvy person that loves teaching people how to use things.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company, and it's getting a bit tricky for us to look after all of our fans in the various parts of the world.
Your role will be to help our prospective and existing customers to demonstrate how Skedda can add value to what they do.
We're a small team, so you'll have a big impact!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Answering email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
- Helping customers find solutions to their unique scenarios
- Calls and demos with potential customers
- Collect and report feedback for driving product-development decisions
For this role we need you to:
- Be motivated to help people with their questions
- Have a friendly, engaging and relaxed style
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
- Be generally interested in SaaS products
- Be situated in the North American timezone (USA, Canada, Mexico etc)
Skedda is a cloud-based, business-to-business SaaS platform for managing bookings for 'spaces' at venues. It is used by a wide spectrum of organisations to enable self-service bookings for their rooms, desks, studios, halls, courts or any other kind of 'space'. It’s truly an international product, with active customers in over 2500 cities globally.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We (the founders) build and run the product, and we’re dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We'd love you to join our remote team!