At SimpleTexting, we help businesses make an impact with the most reliable and simple way to reach people. We do this by enabling them to communicate via text messages.
We've grown 800% over the last three years, and have no plans to slow down. In fact, we're constantly looking for new levers to grow even faster. It’s why we’re on the hunt for someone to develop and own our overall demand generation strategy.
Don’t worry, not only are you marketing a product that’s already in demand, you’ll have plenty of support too. You’ll work closely with our sales, product marketing, and content marketing pros to translate business objectives into campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue growth.
If you’re still excited after reading that, then let’s get to the details. 👇
- Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, pipeline generation, and revenue growth.
- Define and segment customers to determine the appropriate outreach strategize. Prioritize campaigns based on business goals.
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, paid media, email, our website, etc.
- Track, measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Evaluate, implement (or co-ordinate implementation of) and maintain marketing databases and software to optimize effectiveness of campaigns and prospect experience.
- Partner closely with different individuals and teams to align activities, gather feedback, and achieve results, adjusting inputs as needed.
This Role Is For You If
- You’re comfortable taking ownership of pipeline creation and meeting monthly and quarterly free trial, sales meeting, and pipeline targets.
- You can plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while not losing focus on the big picture.
- You know how to leverage various digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- You know how to be either a team player or leader depending on the situation.
- You have a strong interest in B2B, SaaS, and/or technology.
Demonstrable Abilities Required
- 3+ years of SaaS or tech marketing experience in a demand generation role.
- Experience operating and excelling at both strategic and tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Comfort with data. You have demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making decisions using it.
Not Required, but a Plus
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS.
- Experience in the telephony and/or messaging space.
- Come from an organization effectively using EOS.
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we've been remote for years, long before COVID).
- Flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid.*
- 401k with 3% company contribution.*
- Annual team meetups (once we're able to organize these safely).
*Only applies to US-based employees at the moment
- Remote - must be available to work primarily US hours