Quality Assurance Analyst
Headquarters: Charlottetown, PE, Canada
Must be located: Canada
View all silverorange jobs →
- Collaborating with our development team to design, implement, maintain, and improve our testing infrastructure and environments.
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive testing plans and test cases.
- Writing functional, integration, and unit tests for the products we support across various web and mobile technologies.
- Automating test infrastructure.
- Advocating for quality and testability in our development process.
- Be a resident of, and available to work from, Canada.
- Be able to quickly learn and understand new systems.
- Have an understanding of software testing fundamentals.
- Have some experience with automated testing. Experience with the following tools are an advantage, but not a requirement: Jenkins, Selenium, PHPUnit, Jest/Mocha, XCtest, Espresso
- Be able to communicate clearly with clients and co-workers.
- Know how to effectively work with remote team members and business partners across time-zones. We have team members in Charlottetown, Halifax, Montreal, BC, and Ecuador.
- Know how to write SQL (we use PostgreSQL).
- iOS or Android app development.
- Source code version control systems. We use git and GitHub.
- Flexible work hours.
- 3 weeks of vacation, on top of 9 days of civic holidays and 3 weeks of company-wide shutdown.
- Excellent health and dental coverage.
- Yearly company-wide bonuses based on overall company success, plus ownership opportunities and dividends for long-term employees.
- Salary starting at CAD $31,000 - $50,000 per year based on experience, with an expectation of career growth.
- Remote worker stipend of CAD $3,000 per year.
Apply for this position
Email us at email@example.com with the subject line “QA”, a brief overview of your qualifications, links (if available) to relevant examples of recent work—GitHub or an equivalent profile is a great place to start—and most importantly an explanation of why you’d be great for the job. Tell us about an interesting project you’ve worked on or helped ship. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence—such as a blog, Twitter, Facebook—send it along.