Sierra Interactive is a Louisville, KY-based software company building tools that help real estate professionals across the US and Canada grow their businesses and run them more effectively. For more than 10 years, our customers have relied on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. We’ve built a sophisticated and proven system to help real estate agents, teams, and brokerages reliably scale their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in developing their career in SaaS sales and business development.
As a site integration specialist, you will help us manage a healthy and continually growing client base and learn the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong communication skills, a solid background in technology, and an eye for design. You will understand how to troubleshoot issues and provide creative solutions to unique problems. You should be exceptionally well-organized, results-focused, and goal oriented with a strong attention to detail.
About This Role
This is a full-time, fully remote position.
Your primary role will be supporting the project management team. You will follow an established build-out process designed to fulfill the initial launch of client websites and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services. You will manage relationships with our clients, acting as a liaison between our clients and other members of our team.
In this role, you will use our proprietary software platform to:
- Build relationships with clients and guide them through the site setup, enhancement, and launch processes
- Initialize, enhance, and launch websites
- Assemble a design package, including all assets needed for a site build out
- Select and edit images
- Update existing settings and client sites
- Create location-based searches and site pages based on those searches
- Additional site content build-out as assigned
- Test and verify website changes
- Anticipate and troubleshoot issues with sites and tools
- Communicate escalated issues
- Perform research to determine possible solutions in order to select the best solution for a specific problem
- Identify areas for improvement in the tools, processes and system-at-large
You're ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You're a self-starter who works well on a team
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You possess strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- You have a high level of digital literacy including Office suite, web technologies, image manipulation, and cloud services
- You're excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You've earned a high school diploma / GED or have equivalent work experience
As a bonus (though not required):
- Some knowledge of real estate (MLS, terminology, regional differences)
- BA/BS a plus - current students will be considered
- Good understanding of North American geography
- Past experience working remotely
Starting pay for this role is between $30,000 and $42,000 per year, depending on experience. Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching retirement plan contributions
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.