Front End Developer
Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Must be located: Europe
Visit company website
View all Showtime Analytics jobs
We’re looking for a Front End Developer who seeks a creative, supportive, friendly environment to tackle some of the biggest tech challenges in the global cinema industry. At Showtime you’ll be challenged to learn new skills and concepts; supported by an amazing team of highly skilled developers, designers and product managers.
Build reusable components that can be used across multiple products within the company eco-system - we have a highly documented design system built with Reactjs.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, highly modular, code.
Working in a fluid team, alongside Product and UI/UX designers to deliver beautiful, highly functioning products.
- Are a strong communicator in written and spoken English.
- Enjoy keeping current with industry best practices.
- Have experience with front-end build systems (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt).
- Working knowledge of npm/Yarn.
- A good understanding of using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Redux
- Experience with AnguarJS
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with Webpack & RollupJS
- A highly motivated, supportive, friendly team.
- Company social events.
- Competitive salary.
- The ability & freedom to make a lasting, significant impact on one of the world's biggest industries.
- Conferences & Workshops
- Macbooks, & whatever you need to help you do your best work.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.