Customer Success Specialist (America or Europe)
Headquarters: London, England
Must be located: North America or Europe
Visit company website
View all Sendible jobs
We are a 30-person team building tools that help thousands of businesses worldwide retain and grow their customers using social media.
Recently listed as one of the "Best Software Companies in 2018" and classified as a Leader in our category on G2 Crowd, at Sendible, it’s our mission to make managing social media easier for marketing teams by connecting the world’s social networks.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and we desperately need energetic, Customer Success Specialists to help turn our users into superheroes!
We're looking for two friendly Customer Success Specialists to join us full-time, based in North America or Europe! Depending on your proximity to our customers, your hours will be either 9am-5pm EDT or 9am-5pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
As Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the adoption, retention and growth of our predominantly US-based SMB customers.
Things you’ll be doing...
- Owning onboarding, ongoing support, adoption and expansions of your allocated customers.
- Acting as the main point of contact for your customers (via phone, email and chat).
- Handling of upsell and renewal enquiries for your customers.
- Providing ad-hoc one-on-one training for your customers when needed.
- Coordinating and presenting in-depth group training for customers.
- Collaborating with the Customer Marketing and Support teams to create educational material (video, written and through in-person events) to help drive product adoption and turn customers into advocates.
- Sharing best practices with those customers who reach out for extra support.
- Regularly engaging with your customers on social media and staying on their radar.
- Delighting customers with unexpected gifts/swag to drive loyalty through reciprocity.
- Acting as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team and Product Teams to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Developing a deep understanding of social media marketing, our customers’ goals, and our products.
- Building the company’s brand with each customer interaction.
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience at a SaaS company.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and the value it brings to business.
- Excellent communication skills (in English) and a natural people person.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, can adapt to any situation and propose clear logical solutions to problems.
- Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards
- Experience creating training videos and content
- Upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively get on with work when working remotely.
How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and table tennis, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
Why work with us?
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Profit sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded)
- Medical insurance after 1 year if you're UK-based
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or user your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills
- If you’re from outside the UK, we’ll fly you to our London HQ at least once a year
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.