💡 The opportunity
We're looking for a creative and driven Content Marketing Specialist to join our Demand Generation (Marketing) team at Sendible.
If you're excited about content and shaping the tone and voice of a B2B SaaS company as it reaches its next stage of growth, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping with our awareness and acquisition efforts, including managing our educational blog, nurturing leads, and creating content for various marketing channels to fit the different stages of our customer buyer journeys.
Your main focus will be to own the team's content creation needs to help us achieve growth goals and collaborate on projects that help meet business objectives.
You'll be reporting to our Head of Demand Generation and collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
🤝 About you
- You're an excellent writer, enjoy producing online content, and have an eye for detail with great self-proofing and editing skills.
- You're a creative thinker with the ability to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- You're familiar with various marketing channels and are able to modify content depending on different audiences and mediums.
- You understand the fundamental SEO principles and how to optimise content to increase search traffic.
- You have experience working in SaaS or an understanding of the SaaS and B2B work environment.
- You have good knowledge of social media and the value it brings to a business.
- You have excellent time management skills and can take on and manage multiple projects.
- You have a self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively get on with work.
- You're data-driven and have experience monitoring metrics to measure performance.
- You love collaborating with teams and thrive on bringing different groups together.
- You're early in your content marketing career or interested in switching to the content marketing field.
- You're eager to learn new skills.
- You're preferably based in European or US East Coast time zones.
- Experience with Hubspot and SEO tools like Ahrefs is a plus!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Demand Gen to shape our editorial calendar and overall content strategy to maximise Sendible's brand awareness and acquisition efforts.
- Creating compelling and creative educational content that establishes Sendible as a trusted thought leader in the industry.
- Writing on a wide variety of topics for short-form and long-form content types (blog articles, website pages, case studies, emails, pillar pages, guides, and ads).
- Advocating for the use of consistent writing style and tone of voice for both internal and external writers (e.g., checking blog articles and emails to customers).
- Adhering to SEO best practices to help increase organic web traffic for all of our educational resources.
- Helping our Customer Marketing Manager with content creation for affiliates and partners, including researching opportunities, sending outreach emails, and preparing for online events.
- Collaborating with the Product Marketing team to promote new features to existing and new leads.
- Supporting our Social Media Marketing Intern with content ideation for our social media channels.
- Developing a deep understanding of social media marketing, our customers' goals, and the reasons why they choose to stick with Sendible.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our London HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- 12+ weeks fully paid parental leave for both birthing & non-birthing parents*
- Gear including a laptop and headset.
- Annual bonuses based on company and personal performance (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Competitive insurance coverage and access to pension or retirement plan*
- Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations. We'll return to in-person retreats when regulations allow.
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
*Eligibility for parental leave, insurance, and pension/retirement plans is dependent on the employee's location and may vary.
We have a low staff turnover rate — over 20% of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
👋 About Sendible
Sendible is a leading social media management platform built for teams and agencies to collaborate on content, engage with audiences, and report on successes. Our team of 50 is dedicated to partnering with our customers to help them achieve their goals.
- Sendible was voted as the 20th best product for Marketers in 2021 by G2.
- Trusted by 30,000+ brand managers and marketers.
Recently listed as one of the "Best Software Companies in EMEA" and classified as a Leader in our category on G2, our mission is to help agencies work closely with their clients to breathe life into their brands using the power of social media. 🚀
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are distributed with teammates in South Africa, Italy, Latvia, Northern Ireland, Scotland, the Philippines, and the US.
This is a remote role, but if you're based in London, you're welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and a pool table. We allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
We are part of a larger collective of marketing technology tools called Traject that is backed by Alpine Investors, a People-First private equity company. Traject is made up of 8 brands (Sendible, PLANOLY, Loomly, Grade.us, GatherUp, Cyfe, Traject Data, and Authority Labs) and over 170 employees. Being part of Traject enables us to think strategically, drive cross-sells, and have access to more learning and development opportunities.
Sendible operates largely independently while still participating in some cross-over initiatives. You would be working on the Sendible team with opportunities to collaborate with marketing team members from other brands as well.
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Please write a cover letter to introduce yourself to us as a colleague to show us what working with you would be like. We value authenticity, so be creative, be yourself, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this role:
- Why are you interested in content marketing?
- What about working at Sendible interests you the most?
- What do you believe is the main value of social media for businesses?
- Have you ever taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project?
Apply today if you'd like to join Veronika, Katey, Cecilia, Nico, and Tricia in helping to spread awareness of Sendible and drive new customers to our product!