We're a fast growing digital marketing agency that helps a handful of Shopify stores with Carthook & Klaviyo. Our mission is to add value to our clients by increasing key performance indicators ‘KPIs’ such as Average Order Value ‘AOV’ & Life Time Value ‘LTV’. Our team is spread all over the world and works entirely remote.
We're looking for an experienced operations manager who can manage various project managers that will work directly underneath them. Experience with email marketing or digital marketing is a plus, but not required. The most important thing is being able to manage a fast growing team, ensuring that work gets fulfilled on time and that work is adding clear value to our clients.
- Excellent phone, email, and Slack correspondence skills
- Experience managing remote teams
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills.
- Knows how to give feedback to direct employees that drives changes in future behavior.
- Self-starter mentality, and ability to successfully work independently
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Has a track record of hitting clear performance goals & KPIs
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Calendar etc.)
- Experience with Slack
- Understands are Project Management tool ClickUp (like Asana or Trello)
- Ability to hop on weekly calls at 8 AM EST on Tuesdays
If you're "IN", send us your cover letter and put ops master at the top of your cover letter so we know you have some attention to detail (which is key to working with us).
Thanks again for you time.
Best of luck!