About the role
The Community Manager position is part of the Marketing department, working independently with directions and reporting to Management.
Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track record of successful local crypto experience are required.
SelfKey.org is looking for a Community Manager(s) who has experience with community management, PR strategy. The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit etc.
- Manage and maintain Selfkey's profile and image on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and other platforms;
- Coordinate efforts with other Marketing team members for managing communication / marketing and PR announcements;
-Manage and coordinate social media events together with the social media manager to increase positive exposure.
Organize, manage and oversee community meetups and any other events, which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach;
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Selfkey.org
-Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the industry;
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional community management; at least 2 years in crypto space
- Business level proficiency in English;
- Experience with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong crypto knowledge.