Headquarters: Munich, Germany
Visit company website
View all Seekwa GmbH jobs
Is programming not just a boring job that pays your bills, but rather your passion? Does it not only consist of commands and functions for you, but rather a form of technical art? Then you are exactly the right person for us!
We’re looking for a programming wiz to become a part of our tech startup and work remotely as a full-time iOS Developer.
Our goal is to create a slick and engaging new web platform, and we want you to be a critical part of it. We want you to join us and bring your own ideas and style to the company. You’ll be working remotely with a small international team, and you’ll have a lot of personal responsibility.
Seekwa GmbH is a technology start-up financed by international investors that is developing a highly unique product in the social media environment with the vision of connecting people closer to their idols, and creating a platform that allows them to experience more of each other than ever before.
Our headquarters is in Munich, Germany – but you’ll have the freedom to work from wherever you like. Our team is international - and that means international! So don't expect only Europeans!
There is no such thing as "Doing it the way we always have", because there’s a high probability that we’ve never done it before! So we are looking for a passionate, creative problem solver with a confident "can-do" attitude.
We reward creativity, love innovative solutions, offer low hierarchies - and expect the willingness to learn on a daily basis.
Join the team - What's in it for you?
- First things first: great colleagues ;-)
- Exercising a challenging key role, with the chance to influence the further growth and development of our company in a meaningful way
- Plenty of room for personal growth and continuous development - exchange of knowledge with renowned industry professionals and an award-winning agency
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with flat hierarchies; plenty of room to maneuver to successfully bring your creativity to bear
- A friendly start-up atmosphere with a highly motivated and diverse international team
- The opportunity to work from home with a SCRUM team distributed throughout the world
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code for the iOS platform using the best practices
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
What you bring with you:
- More than 5 years of experience with Objective-C
- Basic knowledge of C
- Familiarity with: Concurrency, SQLite, Objective-C Runtime, Sockets
- Knowledge of all memory management models in iOS
- Experience with Github and watchOS SDK are a plus!
- Structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- An outgoing, communicative personality: one can also laugh with you
If you’ve got the skills and attitude we’re looking for, and we’ve managed to pique your interest, then we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectation and photo by e-mail at email@example.com!
Type of position: Full-time, Permanent
Language: English (written and spoken)
Work experience: Programming: 5 years (required)
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.