Help and Support Specialist (EU timezone)
Security Roots Ltd
Headquarters: London, UK (fully remote team)
View all Security Roots Ltd jobs →
- Work anywhere – We're 100% remote.
- Flexible work hours - Provided you have reasonable overlap with the team (roughly within EU/US Eastern business hours).
- Great salary – You will be making more than others in your region.
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you (no less than 4 weeks each year).
- No external pressures - Our users are king, we do what's best for them. We're self-funded, and don't have any investors, so we can make the right decisions for our customers without worrying about artificial deadlines or financial targets.
- Autonomy – You will be given a lot of freedom to do what you think is right, without needing to explain every decision.
- Meaningful work – You will take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. We won't micro-manage you. And your work will be measured by your results.
- You will have great hardware and tools to work with.
- Company retreats.
- Troubleshooting technical issues in Dradis and helping our developers diagnose bugs. Yes, digging into the stack traces and the source code directly.
- Acting as the bridge between our users and the product team. As someone on the front line, your understanding of the product and our users is incredibly valuable. You'll regularly chat with the both to make sure we're getting things right.
- Creating and updating custom Word reports. You'll be a master of Word's Developer tools in no time if you aren't already!
- Enhancing and growing our online documentation tools.
- You've held a remote position before, or you've held a similar position of responsibility in a traditional organisation but now are looking to improve your work-life balance.
- You are a well-rounded individual, work is not everything in life, you may have a family and social life. You work hard when it's work time and are able to switch off when it isn't.
- You're comfortable communicating with others verbally and in writing. Our team is spread across the world, and so are our clients.
- You are organised, like to be on top of your responsibilities and don't let things slip through the cracks. You will be sure to include the name of your favourite tv series as part of your application.
- You have a knack for technology. This isn't a developer position but we're looking for someone who has a basic undersatnding of the basics like HTML/CSS and a little bit of scripting / coding (Ruby on Rails is a plus). A background in Information Security wouldn't hurt either.
- You believe in giving back to the community. We started with an open-source project and to this day we remain firm believers of open-source and giving back. Part of what you will be creating with the team will be released as open-source.
Apply for this position
1. Read more about what's like to work with us: https://dradisframework.com/careers/ 2. Check out our community forum: http://discuss.dradisframework.org/ 3. Learn more about the team: https://dradisframework.com/story.html 4. Read more about this Help & Support Specialist opening: https://dradisframework.com/careers/openings/help_and_support.html