Content Marketing Strategist
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
View all Schedugram jobs →
Schedugram is looking for a content marketing strategist to come take our content to the next level. You'll be working with our Head of marketing & hiring freelancers to help you out in your endeavors at Schedugram.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has worked within a B2B marketing team before
- Has worked at a SaaS company
- Led marketing projects or ran their own side projects (launched websites, ran a blog, made a popular youtube channel etc)
- Has worked with designers / developers before and can work on a cross-functional team
- Knows their way around project management & budgeting
- Is result-oriented & obsessive about metrics
- You're a decent writer
- Strong collaborator
- Great communication skills
What you'll do:
- Manage and promote the Schedugram blog
- Create and develop landing pages
- Create email courses / webinars
- Create and manage various creative content projects
- Hire and manage a team of freelance writers, designers and developers
We’re a global team of professionals who want to help people create better visual marketing campaigns their audience will love. There are 16 of us spread across 5 continents, and our company headquarters are located in Melbourne, Australia. Schedugram nurtures a culture of flexibility and we take pride in being a remote-first company. We’re passionate about helping marketers everywhere and our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our hiring is test-based so please check out & do the test and we'll reach out within a week with next steps.
Apply for this position
Take the test https://app.hundred5.com/28O66J93VLQ93306U6Z