Sage Recruiting is looking for a remote Product Engineer to join the team of a dynamic company based out of San Francisco, California! The company is run by former Google and Apple folks and the product is an application that is changing the way companies secure software. Their application automates the security process by understanding the application before they protect it. This ensures that all vulnerabilities are taken into account, even if they were not aware of the vulnerability prior to testing. In this role, you will be responsible for helping them document their product lines.
We're looking for someone with experience building APIs. As a Product Engineer, you will be working in large or complex projects. You will be working directly on the client’s product and will be building the product experience the way it’s shown to the user. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to scale up your career, this might be the perfect job for you!
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years writing API services
- Strong knowledge in building analytics collection for self-serve funnel analysis using a Lean start-up approach
- Advance understanding of programming language Go
- Excellent understanding of Docker containers and Ci/CD principles
- Solid experience with CI & testing automation (e.g. Jenkins), microservices environments (with weekly/daily releases), and PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, memcached/Redis, CDNs
- Expert-level written and oral English
- Solid technical experience and education (computer science or related degree)
- Experience working as part of a globally distributed team and in large/complex projects
- Bachelor’s in a related field is preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with the following:
- Protocol Buffers & gRPC
- Prometheus & Grafana
- ELK Stack
- Experience in working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, vacation, bonus, and benefits
- Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Work with a Global team in a startup environment
- Ability to be challenged and work with some of the best in the industry!
Salary is $100,000 – $130,000 USD
GitHub Accounts are preferred but not necessary. This position is open to applicants in Canada and the
US. Thank you to all applicants!
About Sage: we are a recruitment company that strives to make the recruitment industry a better place for candidates. We are extremely technical and partnered with a local Director of Technology. For more information please see www.sagerecruiting.me
or visit our Google Reviews page to see what people say about us: http://bit.ly/2IrbbOk