Are you looking for a fully remote role based in the UK?
Are you experienced working with remote teams?
Come join Sage Publishing, a global powerhouse of digital publishing who are looking to build a new team in the UK to work with their remote US Teams.
You will work within an existing US team based from Washington working to develop new products within our digital publishing group. The role will be based from home will have the ability to work in our offices in London or Birmingham when needed but we expect the individual to work remotely for the majority of the time.
Since its inception in 1988, The GVPi division of SAGE has been working with publishing organizations to craft innovative, digital products to publishers and other organizations within the publishing community. GVPi ensures clients' success by providing high-quality platforms that perfectly fit their needs and can evolve and grow with their publishing business.
The senior developer software position exists to build and maintain publishing solutions that are used to fulfil business objectives. This includes developing systems and functions such as content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics and other publishing-related tools and controls.
This would be a full time remote role, with the opportunity to travel to our Birmingham and London offices at times, when needed.
Work as part of the global Gvpi engineering team to architect and build new systems. This includes developing systems and functions such as: content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics and other publishing related tools and controls.
- Heavy experience in .NET, specifically C# and MVC, in regard to building web sites
- Experience in .NET Core a plus
- Heavy experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Good communication skills, willing to be part of a team
- Experience working remotely from home a plus (needs to be self-motivated and know how to work efficiently when not in the same office)
- Experience with publishing a plus
- Years of experience in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) a plus
- Experience with building accessible sites a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps a plus
- United Kingdom but working remotely