We are looking for a Head of Recruiting that will help us find and hire the right people so we can scale into a company that lasts forever.
🚀 About SafetyWing
We are building a global social safety net that provides health, retirement, and income protection to everyone, everywhere. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity, one of the most important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
We’re a strong team of 50, our headquarter is in San Francisco, and our team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (California, to Finland, to Singapore).
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
- You have hired over 100 individuals for creative or interesting roles
- You have experience with using recruiting platforms
- You are an experienced headhunter, and generally, people love hearing from you
- You are persuasive and honest while at it
- You know yourself to be great at recognizing people who are authentic, competent and creative independent thinkers
- You would consider yourself having a strong personal integrity
💎 Your responsibilities will include
- Build a recruiting system to help us find and select the best according to our values
- Headhunt and select hires for key roles
- Be an evangelist of our culture and mission to potential applicants
- Help us double our team this year while maintaining our spirit and distinctiveness
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet
- Is intellectually curious and open to new ideas
- Is intellectually honest and has high integrity
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Is willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure
🧘 What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, laptop, a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation, and during non-covid times we have two to three annual gatherings where you will join us. The previous three gatherings were in Norway, Mexico, and San Francisco, and the next full-team gathering will be in March in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!