SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking an ambitious and creative person to build and scale our Platform Success team for HR and freelancer platforms.
This role will be on the new Platform API team that is currently our fastest growing segment, growing 23x in revenue in the last 12 months. We're just getting started and you'll have the opportunity to help shape an essential product for remote companies worldwide.
🚀 About Us
SafetyWing is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
We're a team of 100, fully distributed stretching 10 timezones, while headquartered in San Francisco. We are growing our team quickly.
Our current customers are remote teams. The SafetyWing Platform API is a product for HR and freelancer platforms (like Remote or Oyster - among our early customers) to offer health insurance to their members globally.
👩💻 Your day-to-day will include:
- Launching, leading, and motivating a platform success team
- Developing a platform success strategy which can be scaled with the company's growth ($3M ARR to $30M ARR by end of 2022)
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication to resolve problems, as well as predict and remove roadblocks before they occur
- Run education and adoption campaigns to help educate our platforms and their users on our product
- Ongoing evaluation, ideation and implementation of strategies to improve the platform experience from onboarding to renewal
- Act as a trusted Platform point of contact and be the voice of the customer internally at SafetyWing
🧪 We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a B2B customer / partner success role (ideally worked with a benefits product, or with HR and Freelancer platforms from Series A to Series C or equivalent)
- Demonstrated history of hiring and leading exceptional talent, ideally a customer success team
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, take initiative, and problem-solve
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer:
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, laptop and two yearly team gatherings (previous ones were in Slovenia, Norway, and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)