SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking a Head of Partnerships
to scale up its influencer program
Partnerships have successfully supported the tremendous growth of SafetyWing since the launch of our first insurance product for digital nomads in 2019 (Nomad Insurance).
Our influencer program (which we call ambassador program) was created in house and designed according to our unique values of authenticity and simplicity. It is now the most strategic growth channel for Nomad Insurance, accounting for more than 35% of sales.
We are looking for a visionary and resourceful Head of Partnerships who will help SafetyWing’s voice resonate in the digital nomad world.
🚀 About SafetyWing
SafetyWing is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
We’re a team of 42, fully distributed stretching 10 timezones, while headquartered in San Francisco. We are growing our team quickly.
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b). This role will focus primarily on our b2c customers.
👩💻 About this role
We are looking for someone to scale up our Partnerships growth channel in an original and creative way. You will be managing a team of Partnership Managers while working closely with the General Manager of Nomad Insurance and the CEO to achieve your goal.
👩💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Build a scaling strategy to grow the ambassador program to 8000 active influencers by end of 2022 (from +800 currently) at SafetyWing
- Develop and execute a unique vision for the affiliate program to expand to social media
- Turn the Ambassador program into a SafetyWing product Ambassadors love
- Manage and grow a team of Partnership and Sponsorship Managers supporting the Ambassador program
- Continuously iterate on outreach strategies to expand the ambassador network
- Shape the best relationship with partners to increase conversion rates
- Conduct analysis for past campaigns and improve
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is ambitious, structured, and able to develop a vision on the future of the affiliate industry
- Is familiar with influencer marketing and social media outreach platforms
- Has successfully managed and scaled up an affiliate program
- Has the ability to lead and inspire a team of partnership managers
😀 We like to work with people who
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, laptop, and two yearly team gatherings (previous ones were in Slovenia, Norway, and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!