Full Stack Engineer
Headquarters: Remote Worldwide
Visit company website
View all SAF Platform jobs
Who we are:
SAF Platform builds software that digitizes the workflow of alternative investments for institutional investors and asset managers. Our mission is to give our clients control over the investment process through the use of our platform.
We are a growing company with leadership that has a track record of success. Our company is based out of NYC, but our technology team is 100% remote. We currently have engineers based in North America, South America and Europe.
What you get:
- Work remotely from home (or location of your choosing)
- Flexible work hours
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary
Additionally, if you are located in the United States, we can provide:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
A our engineering team continues to expand, we are looking to fill multiple available positions. We are looking for ambitious and knowledgeable Full Stack Software Engineers located in the Americas. The position is a mid to senior position and a strong candidate will likely have multiple years of professional experience. Prior experience in a remote environment is helpful, but not required.
- Experience building SPA with React or another JS framework
- Strong knowledge and experience using common test frameworks
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience of deployments onto cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with Personally identifiable information
SAF Engineering is a growing team and, as a new member, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of large pieces of product. In addition, you will help set standards and develop best practices as our application and team grow. Your daily responsibilities may include:
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services
- Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
- Work to improve and maintain the code health of all our software
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to ensure the company is always building the best solutions in an optimal way for our clients
- Participate in peer code reviews, share expertise with other members of the team, and help develop and maintain best practices as SAF grows
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.