Position: Rubato Sales Manager
Salary Range: $60K (additional commission potential depending on experience level)
Type: Full Time Contract
About Rubato Media
Rubato Media is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid Facebook & Instagram ads and Google ads including YouTube. More importantly! We are a team of people who want to do two things at once 1. Travel the world and/or have the freedom to be where we want when we want. 2. Have a kickass career, building an industry disruptive product in a highly competitive agency market.
We don’t believe in the traditional agency that sells in clients and “manages” them. Instead, we believe that we are the key to their success as the marketing arm of their businesses. We believe that we are the connectors, connecting our clients’ innovation with a user base who would love to know what they have created. This requires us to not only be elite marketers, but also elite business consultants. We believe this is where the magic happens.
Our mission is to be so good at connecting our clients’ products to their market that our brand Rubato becomes the industry standard. If someone wants to market a product, they come to us.
About The Role: Sales Manager
The Rubato Sales Manager will be an integral part of our team which is currently made up of our Creative Director, Client Growth Director, Head of Media, two Media Managers and our CEO & Founder. We are pacing just under the $1MM ARR mark having 6X’d our growth from last year.
If you are looking for an opportunity to help build something, you have come to the right place! The Rubato Sales Manager will work closely with our CEO to build out and manage a full cold sales program at Rubato. This will include developing qualified lead lists, building and managing outreach sequences in LinkedIn and Hubspot, scheduling discovery meetings, managing lead nurturing, managing all follow up, and helping seamlessly pass new deals off to the client & media teams.
Rubato’s goal is true growth, not just quick wins. Our CEO and media managers are more than willing to join calls to fully close deals as long as all follow up is handled by the Sales Manager.
- Hubspot Expert
- Process-driven followup on every opportunity
- Scientific approach to testing messaging & sequences
- Powerful listener
- Able to easily understand the underlying business needs & concerns of prospects
- Easily connects with prospects on a personal and professional level
- Ability to write targeted sales messaging to speak to prospect needs
- A deep knowledge of Rubato products and/or a burning desire & process for learning our products on a deep level
- Proven track record of building processes within a small startup environment to increase efficiency/effectiveness
- Facebook & Google advertising sales experience
- Integrates both themselves and the sales team & sales processes seamlessly within the rest of Rubato
- Hungry to always learn more
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
. Please be sure to use the subject line: Rubato Sales Manager. We look forward to hearing from you!