Senior Product Designer
Full-TimeDesignNorth America Only
We are creating a world in which transportation is no longer a barrier to care for anyone.
Today though, 10,000 people in the US don't get to their medical appointments because of byzantine technology. That's why leading medical institutions partner with us to keep doctors busy, patients on time, and social workers delighted.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are key. We believe that innovation is powered by diverse perspectives and that teamwork and respect for simplicity lead to superior results. Together, we are on a quest to change medical transportation for good.
As a part of the Product Team, you’ll be asked to carry the torch for data and empathy-driven design. You will be supported by a team whose sole focus is to redefine what user-centered design means for medical transportation. You will help your team deliver world-class products that redefine our customer’s day-to-day experience.
Roundtrip is the leading digital transportation marketplace for better health outcomes. We provide a simple, comprehensive patient ride ordering software that makes available a community of ride providers who complete the transport. The company is leading the industry in reducing patient no-shows through improved ride management.
Roundtrip is built for healthcare professionals — care coordinators, social workers, nurses and other transport requestors —and offers easy-to-use online and mobile platforms that connect patients with non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT).
Roundtrip is a comprehensive solution which supports all levels of transport: medical cars, wheelchair vans, stretcher vehicles, ALS/BLS, all payors, and all trips delivered when and where they are needed. Roundtrip is doing more than expanding access to care; we are changing how people manage their health in their everyday lives. As we address social determinants of health and aging in place, Roundtrip is driven to deliver engaged and empowered transportation experiences for our riders.
- Delight social workers, transportation dispatchers, facility admins, navigation center coordinators and patients with frictionless interfaces
- Collaborate with product managers and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- Build empathy and be an advocate for our customers through participation in human-centered research and design
- Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems
- Create and document detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows, wireframes, annotations, and prototypes presented to the product team and organization
- Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
- Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies
- Experience creating prototypes at various levels of fidelity to articulate and test user flows, UI design, site maps, and/or UI animation using modern tools (e.g., InVision, Principle, Framer etc.)
- Proven knowledge of human-centered design principles (e.g. Design Thinking)
- Strong portfolio of UX/UI design work that shows projects from empathy to iteration
- Tackle UI challenges and present ideas focused on interaction design and usability
- An understanding of design systems and how it impacts consistent design across multiple applications
- Knowledge and understanding of web, mobile web, and their limitations
- Experience creating brand identities and design systems
- Use illustrations and microinteractions to delight
- Loves teaching others about design
The candidate must be authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Opportunities
- 401K with matching program
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance
- An unmatched team!
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via Workable. We want to hear why medical transportation coordination in the startup world is for you! Roundtrip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected class.