Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
Although Covid-19 has been damaging in so many ways, its effect on businesses globally has propelled us into this hybrid future of work. Robin has been building towards that future for the past 7 years and we're about to hit a major growth spurt. We need a smart, versatile Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner to help us reach our aggressive goals. You’ll own recruitment strategy and execution for our go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience) and run side projects that interest you.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Full desk recruiting across all GTM teams.
- Partnering with hiring managers.
- Training our internal teams how to give excellent interviews.
- Some employer Branding. You get the importance and impact of a strong employer brand and you know how to build it.
You’ll Succeed in This Role if You Have:
- 3+ years of experience sourcing passive candidates, conducting effective outreach and interviewing candidates in Technology or for GTM positions.
- Knowledge of job boards and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Knowledge of compliant and effective interview techniques/questions and ability to train/partner with hiring managers on best practices.
- A team player mentality. We're a small People Ops team and we help each other a ton.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Action- oriented tendencies. You are eager to help us improve our processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to the core values of the company.
- Passion for employee branding. You get the importance and impact of a strong employer brand and you know how to build it.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.