Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The Account Executive at Robin will manage a client book while continuously prospecting and closing new business. You’ll be selling to IT, Facilities, Workplace and HR Departments by researching accounts and prospects. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include To:
- Amplify an account-based and consultative approach to sales.
- Sell Robin to IT, facilities, workplace and HR departments.
- Research accounts and prospects, lead demos, work with our sales engineers, and close business.
- Leverage and be proficient in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Groove.
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to share prospect feedback.
- Meet monthly and quarterly quotas.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You Are:
- Experienced. You’ve been in a sales role before and have experience closing - SaaS experience preferred.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.