This position is 100% Remote. The company is looking for talented engineers that are obsessed with creating intuitive, data-centric developer experiences.
You have extensive experience with languages such as NodeJS, Ruby, or Java and ideally, Go. Even though you might not be experienced with Go, it is our main language to work with and we expect you to pick up Go fairly quickly
You’ll play a critical role in enabling the company's growth by building highly performant distributed systems with an emphasis on resiliency, security, and scalability.
You will also build the tooling and internal systems essential for other engineers to monitor, debug, and safely deploy our software.
About the company:
The company has a real-time data platform that enables data engineers, data scientists, and data analysts to build pipelines in minutes, not months, regardless of expertise.
The company's platform consists of the change data capture service, schema registry, event streaming service, API proxy, and incident automation framework that allows customers to transform and orchestrate data in real-time to multiple destinations.
This is achieved without modifying application code or introducing performance overhead to your production data sources.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will help define the standard for high-performance real-time connectors.
- You can be forever remote and be autonomous with your time.
- You will cement yourself in the OSS community for high-visibility projects.
Project samples you will be working on:
- Building the framework and foundation for high-performance integrations in Kafka Connect
- Own open source offering called Conduit.
- Addressing and solving complex problems at both an application and system level.
- Collaborating effectively with teammates, technical partners, and the open-source community.
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining microservices optimized for high availability, throughput, fault tolerance, & performance.
- Backend Experience - Advanced
- Docker - Intermediate
- Kubernetes - Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Go - Intermediate/Advanced
- AWS - Intermediate
- Kubernetes - Intermediate
- Kafka - Intermediate
- $130k - $200k/year + Equity
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited Vacations Policy
- Health coverage
- Dental/Vision coverage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Computer and equipment
- Company retreats
- Education budget
- Mobile phone
- Performance bonus
- Paid ISP bills
How to Apply?
😁 If you're interested kindly send us your most updated CV or LinkedIn at email@example.com
with the subject "Application for Senior Go Engineer - WWR
😁 If this is not a suitable position for you, at Remotesome we work with more than 30+ companies every month with multiple open job positions. You can register at (https://remotesome.com/GoEngineer-wwr-mrx)
to become exposed to multiple opportunities out there.