Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of 28 companies to-date including Lively
, Vault Health
, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As our Lead Product Manager of Startup Creation, you will take ownership for launching the first version of products for new ventures. You will be working with early-stage companies to focus on executing the core problem-solution fit for their first customers. Your goal is to help make the product real and be a critical ally to OpCo C-suite teams as they seek product market fit. You will be managing a portfolio of companies and products, so you must be able to juggle different deadlines and product launches.
You will be a passionate voice for the user, have strong cross-functional support, and exercise meaningful autonomy to deliver value to partners and customers. This role involves documenting various cross-functional team workflows, wireframing & designing front-end & back-end solutions that productize those workflows, managing a scrum board for external contracts to execute on those features that will continuously evolve.
You will report to and work with the Head of Product. This role is 100% remote.
What you'll do:
- Lead identifying product opportunities with the end deliverable of driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader business strategies and goals
- Incorporate data, research, financials, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps for early-stage ventures
- Coordinate a team of researchers, designers, engineers, and cross-functional partners to build strong relationships with our portfolio companies to build products for our portfolio companies (e.g., Product, Product Marketing, Director of New Ventures, etc)
- Understand and apply Redesign Health’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of product management experience, in particular launching zero to one health tech products and features
- Strong product execution, feature specification, product delivery, product quality assurance
- Experience with product strategy & roadmapping
- Experience with common product frameworks like jobs-to-be-done and customer journeys
- Experience self-building market and product requirements documents
- Experience creating technical architectures and engineering requirements documents
- Experience launching direct to consumer products, preferably early-stage
- Experience building frontend and backend platforms
- Business, consulting, financial, or technical background is a plus
- Action Oriented. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Manages Complexity. Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. Uncovers root causes to difficult problems.
- Strategic Mindset. Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
- Communicates Effectively. Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here
, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program