Recyclist is seeking a Product Engineer to join our Engineering Team. The Product Engineer works closely with our Product Team in designing, developing, delivering and maintaining an excellent user experience for our customer-facing data management applications and internal business applications built on Zoho Creator. The Product Engineer works on deployments of new core features as well as customer-specific configurations and customizations. Key to this position is a focus on system integrity across multiple applications. The Product Engineer must demonstrate strong collaboration skills, effective communication, and technical ability.
- Design and develop core features and customizations for our applications.
- Manage work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with our Product Team to investigate complex technical support issues.
- Communicate with the Engineering Manager and Product Managers on project status.
- Collaborate with QA analyst to maintain the highest levels of quality control.
- Experience with programming languages and coding practices
- Direct job experience designing, producing, developing and/or configuring digital products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstration team-working abilities and high moral compass
- Ability and desire to take initiative
- Self-motivator and results driven
- Knowledge of product development, UX design, and agile development principles
- Experience using Zoho Creator and proficiency in Deluge
- Knowledge of relational SQL databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS