Vice President of Customer Success
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Region: North America
View all ReCharge Payments jobs →
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 80 employees globally in the past 3 years. To execute our growth strategy and continue delivering a world class customer experience we’re looking for a VP of Customer Success.
This role is essential to grow the Customer Success team of 30 to 100+ and build out our Enterprise Support offerings. Reporting to the CEO, you will help ReCharge maintain the highest level of customer support while scaling a team of empathetic, customer-first support professionals.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge at scale.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can provide the highest level of support.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- Define and execute our Customer Success strategy as we scale globally.
- Drive the strategic direction of customer support and account management; responsible for measuring, assessing and growing the organization to support a world class customer experience.
- Build out our Enterprise Support offering and account management programs.
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement; own all bulk communication with our customers and Zendesk solution.
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product and Marketing to improve the store owner support experience.
- Create documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices.
- Build and drive follow-up process in response to customer feedback to make our customers more successful.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team.
- 8+ years of proven customer support operations leadership within a B2B software company
- Strong customer support acumen with demonstrated ability to grow and scale a high-performing support team to 70+, ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Ability to influence Customer Success direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Proven track record of driving organizational change in a high-growth environment; exceptional structured communication style, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate vision to a large team
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar platforms; knowledge of API technical support
- Creative problem solving abilities and a proven track record of thinking“outside the box” to solve complicated problems
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process and critical thinking skills; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on imperfect data
Apply for this position
Please apply directly with the following link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002