Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all ReCharge Payments jobs
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join a new Tools and Automation team that works on a SaaS user experience used by millions of people every month and powers over ten thousand online stores. This team will enable ReCharge to supply internal and external customers with great experiences managing customers and products.
We look for people who want to solve problems for customers through architecture and our remote-first culture allows us to hire the best software engineers without being limited by geography.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Work with a team of backend engineers to write scalable and maintainable code using Python/Flask.
- Work on bulk updates, user management, etc.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and front end development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 2-7 years of backend development experience - prefer prior Python, Ruby, Nodejs
- Solid backend development skills using Python in a production level environment a plus
- A strong communicator that can contribute to shaping the culture of the dev team
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience with Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- An advocate for robust testing
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.