We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer who will join our development team here at RebelMouse. We love people who bring value beyond just code, who care about ideas and concepts and want their voice and expression to be heard. We are a small team so you won’t be just a cog in the machine. We want you to love scalable solutions, and actively be part of the creative process of making the company more scalable.
On application level we use Python and Node.js, react.js and backbone.js, mongodb, redis and mysql and all that backed up by AWS and Kubernetes.
RebelMouse is a 100% distributed team. Our team works from 20+ countries and have very flexible schedules.
Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a safe, positive, supportive environment. We proudly are fully distributed with no office.
If you don’t want to be locked to an office chair, but like the idea of being able to work from any place you like, we are totally here to support you. No matter when or how long you work on something, the key requirement is to deliver!
What you need to know:
- How to architect a big project
- How react.js works and what’s its stack
- Why TypeScript is a good thing to use
- How to keep up with application performance aspects
- Why tests are useful and how to write them
- How to deliver a project on time
Also good to have:
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficiency in ads setup
- Experienced in Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Experience with SEO optimizations
- Experience with Python