Do you have a passion for building beautiful and functional UI’s?
Our cloud-based software, Aurora, is a digital platform designed to help women early in their careers thrive and rise. Aurora is currently a Ruby on Rails desktop application, but we are building a mobile app, and transitioning to a mobile-first approach.
As a front-end developer on our Aurora platform, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an early stage software company that will have a positive impact on thousands of women starting their careers. Aurora was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts.
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude, moves quickly, and pushes changes to production many times a day
- Wants to work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Shows creativity, tenacity, and fanatical attention to detail
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an amazing end-user experience
- Building and deploying React Native mobile apps to the iOSand Androidapp stores
- Implement front-end desktop and mobile features from design specs
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- Experience in mobile development and deployment to app stores.
- 1+ year React Native experience is a must
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of client side development experience
- Familiarity with basic UI principles and experience working with designers is a plus
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases