Account Executive (First Sales Hire)
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all RankScience SEO jobs
We are looking for great people with Sales Development and Account Executive experience to join our growing team, which is headquartered in San Francisco, but this position is remote.
RankScience is a suite of SEO software and services that increases organic search traffic through A/B testing and data science. We work hard to make sure our clients succeed with SEO. We are currently looking for an Account Executive who is passionate, disciplined, and experienced selling software or digital marketing services to companies.
- Use lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and build accurate and targeted lists of prospects;
- Get on the phone and qualify inbound leads as they come in through the website
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers such as VPs and Directors;
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects via phone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in Close.io to ensure effective lead management
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through education
- Run demo calls with potential customers
- Continuously look for ways to improve our processes
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development targets.
- Helping build and refine our sales process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience at a B2B organization in a sales role
- Genuine customer empathy
- Track record of high achievement
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology, software and/or digital marketing agency services (preferred)
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence.
About us: We’re a young startup funded by YCombinator and Initialized Capital, featured in TechCrunch, SearchEngineJournal, and other publications.
Please reach out with a bit about yourself and why you're passionate about sales and why you think you could help us scale. EST to PST timezones preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.